We are so excited to partner with Mercy House as they finish raising funds for the new maternity home, which will be located in Tarrant County. We have set a goal of raising $10,000.00 by April 15th! The funds raised through Destiny in Bloom will be earmarked for the furnishing and décor for the home.Beyond just the fundraiser, there will be numerous outreach opportunities for those who want to roll up their sleeves and jump in!
How to get involved:
There are so many ways that you can have an impact for this amazing ministry.
- The 2nd Annual Spring Fling Charity Golf Tournament benefiting Mercy House, will be held Monday, April 16, 2012 at 1pm at the Trophy Club Country Club in Trophy Club, TX. Register now at http://newwestern.eventbrite.com
- Peer2Peer fundraising: Do have a passion for this ministry but want to give more than just what you can dig out from your own wallet? Pray and set a goal for yourself, then fundraise amongst your friends and family. You can get creative here: host a ladies night at your home and charge an entrance fee, host a walk-a-thon, sell t-shirts or host a candle or kitchen supply party with your proceeds going to Mercy house. There is no end to the possibilities; think outside the box!
- DONATE! We have a safe, secure and tax-deducible system set up. You can donate online here. Please specify with your donation that the funds are for “Project Mercy”
- SHARE! Spread the word far and wide. You can send emails, post links on Facebook, tweet your heart out on Twitter.com and remember- when you share about this with your friends you are providing them with an opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus in real life and that is a great thing!
- WORK! After the home is purchased there will be numerous opportunities to jump in and get the house ready for the girls. Be watching for more information about how you can help make this dream a reality.